Complaint Review: Savelogy.com

• Reported By: purselady — Greenfield Maine United States of America
Savelogy.com
5259 Coconut creek Parkway Margate, Florida United States of America

Savelogy.com Quite the bamboozlers at Savelogy Margate, Florida

I bought a staples deal from these folks unaware that i would have to jump through hoops to get it. I called the number they provided when I downloaded my voucher. I was suspicious at that start of the conversation with the rep, she was nice and very chatty but then the spiel started. I didn't know what hit me. I was offered the 100 egift deal and was very leery about that whole promotion.I questioned why are they offering this and she said it's a promo they are offering for new customers. I said yes to the 4.95 charge thinking... okay, this conversation has to end but no, now came the magazine scam .
I was told I'd get an email regarding this deal  but I understood it as it was an optional offer. Boy, was I wrong I received the notice that I had subscribed to these magazine and I would be receive them in the weeks to come. There was no price, not even a way to pick the magazines.

The website doesn't work. I tried several links and they all come up "error". Very Sketchy company. I did call the magazine customer service number today and canceled the subscriptions(hopefully).
I also contacted my credit card company...just in case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savelogycom/Margate-Florida-33063/Savelogycom-Quite-the-bamboozlers-at-Savelogy-Margate-Florida-947150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savelogy.com