Complaint Review: Savemore

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Heather — Collegeville Pennsylvania United States of America
Savemore
P.O. Box 383 Internet United States of America

Savemore Savemore.com, save more $75 Lowes Gift card& Dining dollars NEVER RECEIVED, Internet

I purchased a $25 Lowes gift card and $50 Dinning Dollars at Savemore.com for $30...

and had to wait several days until the voucher was "valid" I waited, it didn't work. I tried the next day and the next. When I entered the codes I was finally given in the websites I was sent to it said : "This code has already been redeemed."

I contacted Savemore. First I was told to try again. It still didn't work and I told them if I didn't get a refund I would file a complaint. Then I was told I would received a reimbursement:

"Hello, We apologize for any inconvenience. Please allow up to 5 days to process this refund.You will be emailed a receipt of this refund.We appreciate your business.  Thank you,"

I never received the receipt or the refund. It has been nearly 2 months since I was promised my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savemore/internet/Savemore-Savemorecom-save-more-75-Lowes-Gift-card-Dining-dollars-NEVER-RECEIVED-Inter-845841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savemore