Complaint Review: Savemore.com

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: Toni Green — Carlsbad California United States of America
Savemore.com
Texas Internet, Texas United States of America

Savemore.com I bought a Subway Card and a CVS card. They were not sent. I have emailed and called the company. Nobody returns my emails or calls. Internet, Texas

I bought a Subway card on one order and a CVS card on another order. I have not received either card and was charged on my credit card for both. I paid $5 for each order to a total of $10. I have tried to contact this company several times, but nobody will answer me. After reading other reports, I now know I have been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savemorecom/Internet-Texas-/Savemorecom-I-bought-a-Subway-Card-and-a-CVS-card-They-were-not-sent-I-have-emailed-an-821518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savemore.com