Complaint Review: Savemore.com

• Reported By: Obviously Naive — Minnesota United States of America
Savemore.com
PO Box 383 addison, Texas United States of America

Savemore.com Cabela's Rip Off - Never Received addison, Texas

I ordered a Cabela's $25 gift card for $15 on December 21, 2011. I "redeemed" by entering my mailing information on January 13, 2012 (they stated it wouldn't be available until January 11, 2012). I still have not received this gift card. The first time I tried calling, after being put on hold, then sending me to leave a message, the messages were full. I tried calling numerous times with no success. I also e-mailed them a couple different addresses (from e-mails they sent me) with no reply. I did finally get through to leave a message on a different day with no reply. I tried calling a couple numbers today that were disconnected. What I don't get is that their site is still running and looks like it is still selling? I did get the collapsible vases when I ordered them, but this wasn't necessarily something I wanted, but was tired of seeing the same old lame deals. I was really excited for this Cabela's card, I wish I would've looked them up before I ordered, but I had already received something, so I figured the site was alright.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savemorecom/addison-Texas-75001/Savemorecom-Cabelas-Rip-Off-Never-Received-addison-Texas-846399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savemore.com