Complaint Review: Savemore.com

• Submitted: Sat, March 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 03, 2012

• Reported By: anonymousnaples — Naples Florida United States of America

Savemore.com Emailed and called several times...no reply about the gift cards an scale I ordered. Internet

I ordered a cabelas and burger king gift cards which I never rec'd. I also ordered a scale from livethin that I have not rec'd. I called and emailed savemore several times with no responses. I also called thin live with no response. I had a papa johns voucher that I also could not redeem, however at that time I was getting responses that they were working on the issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savemorecom/internet/Savemorecom-Emailed-and-called-several-timesno-reply-about-the-gift-cards-an-scale-I-848071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savemore.com