Complaint Review: Savemore.com

• Submitted: Sat, June 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: hat — Issaquah Washington United States of America
Savemore.com

Savemore.com I bought a Cabela's gift card through Savemore.com, never received card and now www.savemore.com is out of business, Internet

On December 22, 2011 the online deal site Savemore.com offered a $25 Cabela's gift card for $15.  I purchased this as a Christmas present for myself, I was informed the card would be in the mail in the next 4 to 6 weeks.  Card never came, lost track of time and just went to try and re-redeem it but when I went to www.savemore.com the website no longer comes up.

Now since Savemore.com is out of business I want to know what I can do to get my $15 back or get my gift card that I should've received at least 4 months ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savemorecom/internet/Savemorecom-I-bought-a-Cabelas-gift-card-through-Savemorecom-never-received-card-and-895355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savemore.com