Complaint Review: Savemore.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Provo Utah United States of America

Savemore.com RipOff Scam - Doesn't send merchandise, Internet

Using 2 different email accounts I purchased a $25 Overstock.com giftcard for $15 using each account once. I did the same thing when I purchased 2 Cabelas.com giftcards. I then asked my father and a friend to purchase Cabelas.com giftcards using their email addresses. After repeated calls and emails I have never heard from savemore.com. I am hoping to be able to recover the funds from my credit card company. (4x$15 for the cards I bought and 1x$15 for a friend and 1x$15 for my father) = $90 in losses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savemorecom/internet/Savemorecom-RipOff-Scam-Doesnt-send-merchandise-Internet-855079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savemore.com