Complaint Review: Savemore.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: Char123 — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America

Savemore.com Savemore scammed me out of 2 gift cards Internet

Savemore is a total scam.  I ordered a Barnes and Noble gift card and Papa  Johns gift card.  I never received them.  I called and emailed them several times.  At first they emailed me and told me they would be sent out within the week.  It was like they were trying to stall for time.  Later they stopped responding to my emails and erased my orders from the "My Deals" section of their site.  I could never get through to anyone when I called.  I left several messages and no one ever returned my calls.  I tried to contact them through facebook and they deleted my comments right away.  This is the only time I have ever been ripped off at ordering something online.  I am appalled savemore is still operating and ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savemorecom/internet/Savemorecom-Savemore-scammed-me-out-of-2-gift-cards-Internet-855179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savemore.com