Complaint Review: Saveology Austin Texas

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Sara — Austin Texas United States of America
Saveology Austin Texas
Austin, Texas United States of America

Saveology Austin Texas illegally represented my business and took customer's money with out merchant consent Austin, Texas

Saveology distributes group vouchers for a massage sale that I never ran with them, in addition to not running with them ( i ran with juice in the city) Saveology changed the redemption period to a year. These vouchers should already be expired as of september 2012, yet I have people calling in to redeem them thinking they expire in march of 2013!

They changed the terms of a deal I ran with a whole different company and called it their own.. then changed the terms without informing me, the merchant or getting my consent. This is out right theivery and I will no longer redeem their fictitious vouchers. I am deeply upset at the misrepresentation of my business with this company whom I have never agreed to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology-Austin-Texas/Austin-Texas-/Saveology-Austin-Texas-illegally-represented-my-business-and-took-customers-money-with-o-987839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology Austin Texas