Complaint Review: Saveology Dining

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Erin — Baldwinsville New York
Saveology Dining

Saveology Dining Worst. Company. Ever, Internet

I have never encountered a more dishonest, unprofessional and and all around terrible company before. I was offered a trial to the 'new' Saveology Dning Club after purchasing a discount deal from their original 'Saveology' discount website. While the Customer Service agent was speaking, I wrote down all information- that it was a 30 day trial for $9.95. Within that trial, I was free to cancel at any time.

Or so they said. Fast-forward to 15+ phone calls along with three emails and I still have not been refunded. I was billed for three months of service, when I cancelled the trial 10 days in.

If you are fortunate to reach someone in customer service, they all say the same thing. You are not able to speak to anyone in charge, they say they are not available. Each person I spoke with kept repeating to me that "my case would be escalated and it would be reviewed by higher management. Contact back to me was never made.

Their support team is completely inept, after 45+ minutes of hold time- they just repeat there is nothing they can do. Of course, this is in-between chatting with each other about their lunch plans, what time they get off work, etc. while 'typing in your information'.

Please- run, do not walk away from this complete rip off company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology-Dining/internet/Saveology-Dining-Worst-Company-Ever-Internet-1045562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology Dining