boating

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: ELF — Rincon Georgia
Saveology Tech

Saveology Tech Techzilla? was listed on my checking account. Saveology took money from my checking account for a router. They overdrew my account. They did not even provide services in my area, yet they took my money, claimed they returned it to my account, Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Help

I lived in Brick, New Jersey.  My husband died.  Our nine year old and me moved to Rincon,  Georgia to be closer to family.  In New Jersey I cancelled my Comcast account and returned all equipment which belonged to them.  Now, here in Rincon, I call COMCAST  to initiate new internet, cable and telephone services.  I have dates, names and time if needed.  Comcast took my information, then transferred me to SAVEOLOGY TECH to make arrangements for installation.  When no one showed up, I called Comcast to inquire whY not?  I was informed that Comcast does not service the Rincon area.  I asked why did they take my information and money from my checking account in the lump sum of eighty four dollars and ninety four cents if they could not provide services to me.  They told me that their records show that I did receive the router.  When looked into further, I was informed that the router was sent to my old address for installation and it was still pending hook up.  I asked why would I hand in all equipment, then reorder service at the same address?  Comcast then informed me they could no reimburse the funds to my account, and they could not cover the overdraft fee(s).  I opened my online banking, which provided a telephone number and name of the company who withdrew the money.  I called and finally got through.  I was told that the monies would be returned to my account.  The next day (3-20-13), no money was returned, but I began accruing overdraft fee(s).  Finally I get through again and speak with a person named Stephanie.  She provided me with an employee ID number, a confirmation number of the return of funds and a time at which the funds were allegedly returned.  My bank still awaits to see these funds.  I am a disabled widow with a nine year old child.  Can someone help with this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology-Tech/internet/Saveology-Tech-Techzilla-was-listed-on-my-checking-account-Saveology-took-money-from-my-1036506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology Tech

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Help

AUTHOR: Country Boy - ()

I can not guarantee anything but I will try to help. I work in the computer department for Techzilla. I know it is usually 2-3 days for a full refund. I am leaving the company soon because I can not agree with them taking advantage of people anymore.