Complaint Review: Saveology

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Indra — BUFFALO GROVE Illinois United States of America
Buffalo Grove, Illinois United States of America

Saveology is a ripoff Buffalo Grove, Illinois

I recently purchased items from Saveology.  It's been a month now and never received the item. I looked at my credit card statement and it's been charged.  Saveology took the money.  This company is a bogus. I tried to contact the company via phone and it kept me waiting without anyone picking up the phone.  I sent the email and asked for refund.  I never heard from Saveology.  I had to dispute my charge through credit card company.  Do NOT purchase anything from this company.  Please google the review for Saveology and it has a VERY bad review.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/Buffalo-Grove-Illinois-60089/Saveology-is-a-ripoff-Buffalo-Grove-Illinois-968366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology