Complaint Review: Saveology

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: jp4men — New Hope Minnesota
Saveology

Saveology Bait & Switch Internet

I purchased a new Otterbox for my iphone based on a picture of the phone case on saveology.com
What they sent me was not what they advertised. I contacted saveology and they asked for pictures, of which I sent them and they denied my claim.

I only spent $20 and I thought of contacted my state attorney general's office but upon further consideration, I decided not to pursue it any further because it is not worth my time and energy.

This is a clear cut case of internet fraud and I told them so. The company is based is Florida (land of the
nutcases of the world).

Do not shop with this company if you want to avoid a huge headache. I believe they will be out of business soon.

jp4men
Minneapolis, MN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Bait-Switch-Internet-1046831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology