Complaint Review: Saveology

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: gmarie111 — Arlington Heights Illinois United States of America
Saveology
5259 Coconut Creek Parkway, Margate, FL 33063-3962 Internet United States of America

Saveology Charged me for items that were never delivered on two seperate orders and are now arguing me to give me my money back Internet

Ordered two items in June. In July I emailed the customer that these were never recieved and that I no longer want them because they had taken so long and to please return my money. I more recieve a response stating  that "these will ship today". I respond back "DO NOT SHIP. I do not want these anymore and do not even live there anymore" Ignored.

In August, same situation-still had yet to recieve any product that I had paid for. I called, they told me to check my account in the next 10 days and it would refund. Nothing happened.

In early September, I call again. They apolizie, say they are terribly sorry and that this time they are positive that in ten days my bank account will be creditied. I say okay, watch my account. Nothing.

In early November, I call. They say they w ill get back to me with how they are going to proceed. I get an email the remaining day saying they will give me $25 saveology credit (I paid over $65 for all of it). I email back saying this is unacceptable. No response.

I call---wait on hold for 46 minutes to speak to someone who tells me that they can give me full credit in saveology dollars. I say "I dont want to do business with you, give me my money back as you promised" They say they cannot give me money back because it has been AFTER 30 DAYS!!! I say "yes  I am very aware!!!!!!!!"

After an hour of arguing back and forth, they say they are going to go back in my history and listen to all the recorded conversations they have with me that someone told me that I could get my money back, because they do not believe someone told me that because it is not company policy. They tell me they will call me no later than Monday morning (this was Thursday). Today is Monday. I never heard from them, I call at around 3:30, I leave a message. I never hear back, call back within a half hour-wait on hold for 30 minutes. They tell me they are "behind" and didnt get to it and will tell me their answer tomorrow. I told them my lawyer will be contacting them and it will be over much more than $65 dollars.

This company is full of crooks! I have documents upon documents, phone bills upon phone bills, they have taken all of my time and energy when I am supposed to be working. This is not over just  $65 this is hours and hours of my life I cannot get back during work hours that they have done nothing for me. These are true criminals and justice needs to be served.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Charged-me-for-items-that-were-never-delivered-on-two-seperate-orders-and-are-n-968214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology