Complaint Review: Saveology

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Itsmejessica — Weedsport New York
Saveology

Saveology False Advertising Internet

I purchased a gift card to Old Navy from Saveology. The card was advertised for 50% off. I paid $10 for what was supposed to be a $20 E gift card that I could use immediately. Well after confirming my order I received a message that said I had to call the 800 number to get my gift card. So I called the 800 number and got stuck on the phone with a representative for almost 20 minutes while he tried to sell me a bunch of other crap. Then I was told that my gift card was not going to come by email but would arrive in my (postal) mailbox in about 2 weeks!!!! Well after 3 weeks I finally received my gift card and it was only for $10!!!! The very same price I paid. I phoned the 800 number but got an automated recording that directed me to a contact form on the website. I have sent several emails and all I get is an automated response. Technically I'm not out anything other than my time but I wanted to warn others about this scam so they could avoid the hassle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-False-Advertising-Internet-1044153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology