Complaint Review: Saveology

• Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: jj-NY — New Jersey United States of America
Saveology

Saveology Fig fraudsters Internet,

I ordered a toyrus voucher, which I never got. Instead of sending the voucher straight they want us to call them for redemption so that they can lead us into some stupid purchase. I fall prey there and agreed for magazine subscription. Even though magazine subscription charged me, I never got any magazine. I called magazine guys after a month, they agreed to roll back the charges which never happened. I didn't call them again as I thought my time is more valuable than the 7$ they charged.
Now after waiting for more than a month, I called saveology and told them I never received the voucher. All they did was to confirm that they sent it long back. Again I thought my time is more important that the 5$ I paid for voucher.
So I lost 12$ in total and so much time. Unsubscribed from the site. Just thought of putting it here,as it will save others time & money.
Don't think that there is something wrong with my address or so.. I frequently shop from amazon,walmart, living social, groupon, 1saleaday etc and they all provide great service and I'm very happy with them.
Stay away from saveology!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Fig-fraudsters-Internet-1014711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology