Complaint Review: Saveology

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Lloyd — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Saveology

Saveology Incentive Travel Plus Travel Bought and Not Received Internet

I purchased a 3-night stay in Orlando from Saveology for $59.  The first step was to redeem a voucher within 24 hours - which I did. I then received a form in the mail for me to make a reservation with an outfit called Incentive Travel Plus.  I sent in the form along with a $50 check and did not hear back. After two months I sent requests to Incentive Travel Plus on their web site for a confirmation of my travel dates and still got no response.

I finally called Saveology and they offered a refund of $25. I said that was not acceptable and demanded a full refund of $59. An agent and a supervisor both told me the same thing and I demanded a full refund. They said they would have a higher level manager review my request and call me back within one hour

- I did not get a call back.

I have now disputed the charge with American Express. Do not do business with Saveology or Incentive Travel Plus. It's the old "sounds too good to be true" story!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Incentive-Travel-Plus-Travel-Bought-and-Not-Received-Internet-969304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology