cholesterol

• Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: E — Georgia United States of America
Saveology

Saveology Never Sent products/Never Gave Refunds Internet

I Really wish I would have read the reviews before I joined savelogy elite. I have ordered things months ago and they still have not arrived. I am constantly emailing "customer service." They ignore most of my emails or will email back saying they are not sure where my orders are. The products I did receive were cheap and the return address was from Hong Kong! If I don't receive my things, then I will report them to bbb.
Today, I finally received a response about a product that I ordered three months ago! It said they would be unable to fufill my order and would forward my case to the refunds department. They said they would contact me in 5-7 business days. Why can they not just give me a refund? This is only one of the products. I still haven't received numerous other items that I ordered and paid for. I know this is grounds for a lawsuit.
Bottom Line: Their products are cheap, customer service is nonexistent, and you are constantly battling them to actually receive your purchases. You might as well send your money through the shredder. It would be less stressful than dealing with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Never-Sent-productsNever-Gave-Refunds-Internet-1006819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology