Complaint Review: Saveology

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Rebecca — Paw Paw West Virginia U.S.A.
Saveology

Saveology Never received merchandise Internet

In July of 2012, I ordered a subscription to Vegetarian Times for $7.00 from Saveology.com. There was no voucher provided, and it said the first issue should arrive in 6-8 weeks. After about 12 weeks, I started calling Saveology.  I have called them at least 10 times since then. I was told the matter would be resolved,and I would receive an email.  No email, ever.

Finally, I just asked for a refund.  I was told I would get one. Never did. Seeing all the other reports here about Saveology, I have to assume this is not an isolated problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Never-received-merchandise-Internet-983365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology