Complaint Review: Saveology

• Reported By: Alex — San Leandro California
Saveology
saveology.com Internet USA

Saveology Saveology is a SCAM Internet

I called in to CANCEL my 2 days trial and the first time they said they would cancel it. Two days passed, they didn't cancel it and they immediately charged me $9.95. I called in again and asked why would they charged me when I asked to cancel my membership. Their respond was they had no reference that I called. Again, I asked to cancel my membership and they said they would do this in 72 hours. 7 DAYS gone by and my membership was still active. I believed this company is a SCAM. Stay away from this company. Cancelling membership was extremely difficult let alone buying products from this company. How can you trust their business ethic when they won't let you cancel membership? Avoid being scam into 2 days trials. They will not let you cancel and immediately charge you a fee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Saveology-is-a-SCAM-Internet-1053403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology