Complaint Review: Saveology

• Submitted: Sun, April 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Maribel — Huntington Beach California
Saveology

Saveology Saveology online sales or saveology travel for finis terra resort in Los cabos Saveology promised my refund way back in sept oct 2012 before expiration of voucher. Misrepresented fraudulent transactions. Even had management involved. I have records and emails as well as various, Internet

I had initially complained to SAveology about the finisterra resort in los cabos mexico voucher I bought for $199 I purchased the voucher on October 1,2011 and I was trying to book it in march 2012. The voucher expiration date was not until dec 1,2012. I was very wary when finks terra was insisting I sign a written document allowing them to take out money from my credit card or bank account, after they had grilled me on how much I earn, what I do, etc etc. note that this is not a time share voucher.

There was an advisory about kidnapping in Mexico at that time so I called saveology and they said they will investigate why I have been asked these financial information. Saveology never did anything and I did not push through with my reservations. Sometime later in September 2012,I tried to book the voucher only to be told that finisterra resort is undergoing a lot of renovation and I will have to go to another resort and pay an additional $99 estimate at least as this other resort is supposed to be better.

I obviously baulked at this shenanigans as the fine print clearly said no blackout dates, and the resort fans saveology should have known of this big renovation project, yet failed to disclose this when they were selling the voucher. When I called saveology in sept, I was assured that my refund is being processed, and they will also investigate finisterra. I followed up a month later and I was told that the customer service person is no longer there but not to worry as my refund will be processed. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I went to the whole process of being assured my refund is being processed.

I did a combination of Internet complaints and telephone calls to no avail. My voucher expired as I continued in good faith to await my refund. Nothing did. Finally someone from customers service contacted me in writing and said they will offer me $50. I declined to fight this fraud misrepresentation and illegal transactions of saveology. I intend to take this to the highest level and report to other governmental agencies to stop this company from doing business. I have written evidence including emails to support my case. Saveology has to be stopped and penalized, if not prohibited from doing any more business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Saveology-online-sales-or-saveology-travel-for-finis-terra-resort-in-Los-cabos-S-1043256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology