- Report: #912035
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Saveology
Saveology3303 West Commercial Boulevard Internet United States of America
Saveology Saveology.com, SaveologyTech.com, BuyTimeWarnerCable.com Worst Company in the History of EVER , Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I'll start with the list of grievances from my initial call to set up my Time Warner Cable service, which in hindsight I should have hung-up on. In descending order of shadiness and irritation:
1) Promised me three free months of premium movie channels (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, The Movie Channel), repeatedly assuring me it was the same deal I could get ordering online through Time Warner's site...these services still have not been delivered, and are nowhere to be found in my account with Time Warner Cable.
2) Telling me that my phone service bundle would include a free land line telephone; when transferred over to the actual Time Warner rep, they knew nothing of this
3) Between speaking with the Saveology sales rep - who repeated everything 18 times and repeatedly offered me package add-ons I don't need - and the TWC rep, my call was an agonizing 51 minutes. I had to repeat almost everything to the TWC rep; apparently it wasn't transfered over from Saveology
4) After sensing I was dealing with a third-party and not TWC itself, I asked the phone rep to tell me who she worked for, and several times got the misleading and erroneous answer of "We are the customer service department for Time Warner Cable"
In regards to the first and most important charge, I called and emailed, and called and emailed some more to demand my free movie channels, and FINALLY received an email from a Saveology customer service rep explaining that the Saveology team needed to pull the recording of my call to determine whether or not I was promised free movie channels for three months. After several follow-ups (by me, not the rep, of course), she confirmed these channels were promised to me but gave a "woah is me" story about being powerless to rectify it. Here's an excerpt from her actual email:
"It shows that yes you were offered three months worth of premium movie channels... Believe me if I had the switch I would to give you everything that was promised but I don't have that ability, I have no other choice but to send it to the emails and request to the correct people and wait for the response as I will with this one as well."
It's been over six weeks since my first request to have these promised services delivered, and I am nowhere close to receiving them. Ripoff Report review is one of many steps in my campaign to single-handedly expose Saveology as the frauds they are.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-Saveologycom-SaveologyTechcom-BuyTimeWarnerCablecom-Worst-Company-in-the-Hi-912035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.