Complaint Review: Saveology

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — West Boylston Massachusetts United States of America
Saveology
Florida Internet United States of America

Saveology mamgazine co dining discount dollars gone wrong Internet

I ordered a 25 dollar Uno's gift card for $12 which seemed like a great deal. You had to call Saveolgy to redeem you vboucher to get the gift card mailed.

When I called them they told me about these $100 discount dining dollars for 4.95. I was hesitant because the representive was being a little vague on what it was but it sounded kind of cool and he name dropped Dave and Busters, a place I love, saying I could use it there.

So I gave my credit card number to saveolgy for the DDD. They said I was going to receive an email of a company trying to offer me free magazine included with it and I could decline it. I was not aware that saveolgy gave my credit card number to this magazine company to charge me.

I went on the website immediately and said I didn't want magazines because I thought I may receive a paper bill from them after a couple of magazines and I just don't trust magazine companies. Theres a cart on the website when you sign it with your phone number so i deleted the magazines out of the cart and never added any in or picked any.

A month and half later,maybe two months? I have a magazine co charge for 39.99. I still haven't received my discount dining dollars or any magazines that I never wanted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveology/internet/Saveology-mamgazine-co-dining-discount-dollars-gone-wrong-Internet-973667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology