Complaint Review: SaveologyTech

SaveologyTech
5650 alliance gateway fwy fort worth, Texas United States of America

SaveologyTech Another 3rd party ripoff fort worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: still waiting for my rebate--Free Modem Offer

I signed up with Direct TV, and asked about internet service. They outsourced me to AT & T. Said it was a bundled plan. I don't even remember agreeing to Saveology. I just signed up with AT & T, why would I want another internet service? The charge appeared on my charge card for $189.00. Had no idea what is was about. Didn't check into it as quickly as I should have. Received a phone call from my apartment manager saying that I had a package. Went to pick it up, it had been there for awhile. I called Saveology, made him tell me when I ordered this. He said it had a 30 day return policy. I explained that I just got the package, & he was suppose to extend the return policy. However, he wore me out, getting me to accept the router & said at least send in the rebate & get part of your money back. Then call us back in a couple of weeks to cancel the service, no questions asked.

So I called back, saying I do not want this, & where do I send it back. He kept asking me questions about why don't I want it, why am I changing my mind. He kept saying there was a paper in the box with the return address on it. There was not. Then he said, well, this has a 30 day return policy, & it is past that date. I tried to explain to him that the person I talked to before him, extended that time, because I didn't know about the package. He says, "I show no record of that". Well, how convienient for you!

These guys are just a bunch of double talkers, saying whatever they have to say to get the sale done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2011 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveologyTech/fort-worth-Texas-76177/SaveologyTech-Another-3rd-party-ripoff-fort-worth-Texas-796669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveologyTech

still waiting for my rebate--Free Modem Offer

AUTHOR: ann - (United States of America)

I too called a 800 number for AT&T saying i wanted to hook up comcast for my new residence and got this operator who told me about ordering moden and router for free with a rebate --$109.99 for the 3.0 data cable modem and $69.9 for a router...i sent in the paperwork for the rebates over 4 months ago---Saveology.tech stated 10 to 16 weeks for rebate. Nothing yet....don't do this Do  NOT listen to a AT &T operator about saveology.tech..Do NOT fall for this!!! Do NOT order anything from Saveology.tech.!!