- Report: #969030
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Saveology.com, LLC
Saveology.com, LLC5259 Coconut Creek Parkway Internet United States of America
Saveology.com, LLC Authorized Dealer for Dish Network Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Sales Practices Margate, Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Allow me to assist
*UPDATE Employee: New Customer Credits
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Prior to giving my credit card number, I asked Andrew for the total charges being billed to my credit card, the total monthly fees for the first 12 months of service and the fee for the second 12 months of service.
According to an email received 11.14.2012 from Saveology, the authorized dealer of Dish Network, my credit card was charged for more than I authorized AND the remaining 23 monthly charges were much higher than I was quoted.
On 11.14.2012 I spoke with SEVERAL representative from Dish Network (1-800-894-9131), including Chris, Accounts Loyalty Department, agent # 57C.
- The additional charges are equipment fees, services and taxes.
- He would "take care of it" AFTER the installation of equipment in my home is completed
- Credits could not be entered into the system until the installation of equipment is confirmed
- He is the highest on the food chain, no supervisors above him
- His verbal agreements could be trusted
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveologycom-LLC/internet/Saveologycom-LLC-Authorized-Dealer-for-Dish-Network-Consumer-Fraud-and-Deceptive-Sales-969030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.