Complaint Review: Saveology.com and Magazineco.com

• Updated: Sat, November 17, 2012

• Reported By: SmartCookie — Maryland United States of America
Saveology.com and Magazineco.com

Saveology.com and Magazineco.com Ripoff from Saveology.com Internet

When I call to Saveology.com to get a deal on coupon.  They told me that I could get a $100 dinning dollars for 1.99, but I need also subscribe to 3 magazines for $6.95 monthly.  I can cancel the magazine subscription anytime.  They also told me that I can use the dinning dollars at any restaurants and going to the restaurants on their website and buy the coupon/gift certificate.

However, when I go to redeem my dinning coupon.  Here is the ripoff.  It only allow me to redeem promotional coupon, which you can get them anyway without have to paid for it, like buy a $5 coupon, but I need to spend another $25.
This is the ripoff since the sales person told me that I don't have to pay anymore money to use to dinning dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveologycom-and-Magazinecocom/internet/Saveologycom-and-Magazinecocom-Ripoff-from-Saveologycom-Internet-970637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology.com and Magazineco.com