Complaint Review: Saveology.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2012

• Reported By: Lanette — Kaneohe Hawaii U.S.A.
Saveology.com
3303 W. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Saveology.com Not an Honest Company--SCAM ALERT! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Internet Company--Saveology, does not make good on their Internet Deals.  I purchased 2 certificates for a Restaurant in Hawaii, and the restaurant refused to redeem the coupons.  The waitress told me that Saveology had not paid them in months, and that they were not accepting any more certificates from Saveoloy.  I call Customer Service from the Restauant,and after waiting for almost 20 minutes on hold. I finally spoke with the Manager named Maria.  She tried to tell me that my complaint was with another company.  I told her that I did business through Saveology, and that Saveology had to correct the problem themselves.  After another 10 minutes of arguing with Maria, she told me my money would be refunded in the form of a credit.  This was 1 month ago!  I have called many times, and have spoken with both Katy from Customer Service, and Manager Maria.  Everytime I call, it's the same thing.  I'm so sorry.  Your refund will show up on your account today.  LIES  LIES  LIES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveologycom/-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Saveologycom-Not-an-Honest-Company-SCAM-ALERT-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-818797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology.com