Complaint Review: Saveology.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Mj bautista — Bloomingdale New Jersey United States of America

Saveology.com Saveology Selling a Gift card worth $100 for 9.95 and no confirmation or anything, Internet

Yesterday 01-12-2013 I called the Verizon company to inquire about the Internet and after I spoked to the customer represenve she said that im eligible to get a special offer of gift cards because I called their number. then she transfer me to other customer service and name saveology. the lady offered me a gift cards $100 worth and additional $25 for only $9.95 I said no to that lady i dont like it but she insisted to sell that gift cards to me and convinced me that's good offers because she insisted to me I finally said ok let me get one but I said to her that I don't like subscription or monthly payment. after the transaction she said that she will send to my email all the confirmation or transaction number I purchase. because usually I received it right away after I made some transaction over the phone or online but after 2 hours I haven't received it and I called their number and nobody answer. whatever I press I end up hand up the phone. so it's weird how come no one answer and just automatic hang up when I called the number. so I search it online about this company saveology and I found a lot
Of complains they are saying it a Scam. so right away I checked my credit card balance and I saw they charged me of $9.95. I called my credit card company and reported to fraud department and they disputed that amount and they cancelled my account and get me a new one because I don't want to worry that every month saveology will charge me to my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveologycom/internet/Saveologycom-Saveology-Selling-a-Gift-card-worth-100-for-995-and-no-confirmation-or-an-996202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveology.com