- Report: #800022
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Saveologytech
Saveologytech3303 W.Commercial Blvd. Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America
Saveologytech third party of COMCAST/XFINITY ONLINE, I CALLED THE TOLL FREE NUMBER I GOT ONLINE,SPOKE WITH GILBERT WHO I THOUGHT WAS HELPING ME GET XFINITY INTERNET AND VOICE SERVICES THRU COMCAST,IN TURN HE DECEPTIVELY SOLD ME A ROUTER AND MODEM Ft Lauderdale, Florida
*Consumer Comment: Saveology
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Nov 16,2011 I was shopping for Internet & phone service for my condo.Found the website
- www.xfinityonline.com and called the toll free number 1-888-251-6288.Spoke with Gilbert whose last name I don't know but he said his father is from Trinidad.I was asking about getting Xfinity Internet & Xfinity Voice installed in the unit and verified prices for each service.We talked about who's doing the installation and I told him that if it's allowed to have it installed other than a Comcast staff then I would just have the installation packet mailed to my rental manager who would install it for me. He took a lot of information such as my name,address of the property where
- services were ordered,my phone number and the address of my rental manager who was supposed to get the installation packet directly.Towards the end of our conversation,Gilbert said
"By the way,would you be interested in our specials for a Modem and Router?It's something you would need for your internet service unless you just want to rent them.We have it for $199 for both right now and after your mail in rebate you will end up getting $179 back and just pay us $20
- for shipping"I'm a Comcast customer now for my internet and cable TV.I know that I'm renting my Modem and bought my own router.I realize I needed the Modem & Router that he talked about.
- This I realized after a few hours was the MAIN EVENT of this SCUM!!!Gilbert took my credit card number to pay for the equipments.He then gave me a confirmation number.Gilbert DID NOT TELL me that SAVEOLOGY,the company he works for DEALS with SUPPORT & SELLS EQUIPMENT ONLY!!!I called another number that he gave me for installation appointment which in my case to authorize pick up of the kit or advise them where to mail the kit.I spoke with someone in this number 1-800-934-6489.She raised my first bar of SUSPICION.She told me she could not find my
- order despite the confirmation number I gave her.She could not even trace my call with Gilbert whom I thought was directly representing Xfinity/Comcast.She was asking me for my account number which I did not have.She then advised me that maybe because of the close interval of the placement of my order with Gilbert that maybe it's not going to show up until a few hours.This sounded very ODD to me considering the latest era of technology that Xfinity/Comcast proudly advertise.She made me confused @ that point so she directed my call to a customer service representative.I talked with this woman who also told me she could not see my order.NONE @ all!!!She also suggested that I give it @ least 24 hours for the system to update.This was very unconvincing to me.I insisted that she give me the local phone number of Comcast in Panama City Beach,Fl.She was very hesitant to give the number saying that Comcast
- call center is virtually everywhere and I may still not be able to speak with someone from the local office.I asked for her location and she told me she was in Tallahassee,Fl.Eventually,she gave me this number 850-769-0392.I called it directly,spoke with Carol Dee who said she's in Panama City Beach,Fl and she knew exactly where my condo is located.She has also dealt with several owners from the same community.She also could not find my order despite the confirmation number I gave her.She was the ONLY COMCAST PERSON who asked how and where I placed my order.She brought the idea up that it could be a COMCAST THIRD PARTY affiliate.She made it very clear that the Modem & Router that I ordered would be OF NO USE @ ALL particularly with the Voice service.She advised me to cancel my order immediately.
- I called the Xfinity number again 1-888-251-6288.Attempted to speak with Gilbert but it was impossible.The girl I spoke with did not know who he was.She could not find my order despite the confirmation number I gave her.She could not even trace my long conversation with Gilbert.
- This confirmed my thought that this whole thing was BOGUS!!!Somehow,my call got disconnected.I dialed the same number and spoke with a male rep this time.I was asking him to say his name clearly,had him spell it,asked for his last name which he said in sales they don't give out their last name.He spelled his name as C L A I D E R S O N.I asked for his direct line in case we got cut off but he told me to call the same number.These people definitely know that they're involved in dishonest business.The fact that they all seem to be skittish.Somehow,I was able to get his direct line from the display on my phone.Before I knew it,my call was cut off again.I was just about to call his number but my phone rang and it was him.I then told him about the order I placed giving him my confirmation number.This guy found my order and told me it was placed about 2 hours ago which was about right. I asked him to CANCEL MY ORDER.
- I also asked him why the people in installation did not know about my order and could not trace it.Claiderson made it clear that their company deals with SUPPORT & SELLS EQUIPMENT ONLY!!!
- He assured me that because of the proximity of when my order was placed and my request of cancellation that the equipment would not be shipped.My credit card may be charged but there would be a credit showing a day or two later.He also gave me a reference number for this request.
- But this whole SCUM continues to plague me.I got an e mail from UPS regarding shipment of the equipment.Not only did I think the shipment was stopped,now I'm finding out it will be shipped to the wrong address.Gilbert was so in a hurry obtaining my credit card payment he did not even verify my shipping address.PLEASE POST THIS TO MAKE THE PUBLIC AWARE OF THIS DECEPTIVE BUSINESS!!!Comcast may think they're enriching their business with their 3rd party affiliates but they need to GET REAL!!!HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2011 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveologytech/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Saveologytech-third-party-of-COMCASTXFINITY-ONLINE-I-CALLED-THE-TOLL-FREE-NUMBER-I-GOT-800022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.