Complaint Review: Saveologytech,com

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: PML — Placitas New Mexico United States of America
Saveologytech,com
5259 COCONUT CREEK PARKWAY Margate, Florida United States of America

Saveologytech,com Magazineco.com Fraud - no rebate payments on purchased cable modem or refunds for magazines not ever ordered. They charged my credit card without permission or authorization. Margate, Florida

Saveologytech.com had offered rebates on their Comcast Cable modums on their web site. They said I would receive a rebate in the mail within 14 weeks of date of purchase which was back in August 2012. I called a number of times to find out what the status was on the rebate and they said it would take 2 or 3 more weeks to receive the funds.
The same answer from Saveologytech was always given whenever I called.

In addition Savelogy was supposed to send me, in the mail, a discount dinner card for $4.95 which I paid for but never received.  They also charged my credit card for the past 3 months in the amount of $39.99 for magazines which I had never
ordered or agreed to purchase. I spoke with Danny and Adele Mussa on the phone on  2/22/13, and they said I would be receiving an e-mail confirming a refund to my USAA bank in the amount of $119.97 but it would take another 48 hours to process. I had already waited 48 hours and then a second 48 hours and was told the same information before so this is just another fraud delay tactic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saveologytechcom/Margate-Florida-33063/Saveologytechcom-Magazinecocom-Fraud-no-rebate-payments-on-purchased-cable-modem-or-re-1021197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saveologytech,com