Complaint Review: SaveonScents.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:El Dorado Arkansas
SaveonScents.com
Customer Services 388 3rd Avenue, New York U.S.A.

SaveonScents.com rip me off 388 3rd Avenue New York

*Consumer Comment: I'm A Very Satisfied Customer

I had ordered sample fragrances from Saveonscents.com. I was satisfied with the samples. I ordered the regular bottles. The regular bottles were different from the samples. The regular sized bottles smell was not the same as the samples. Saveonscents refuses to replace my order or refund my money. They do not gurantee you the sample scents that are in their samples. This is a rip off.

Shuntashay
El Dorado, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SaveonScentscom/388-3rd-Avenue-New-York-11215/SaveonScentscom-rip-me-off-388-3rd-Avenue-New-York-446356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SaveonScents.com

I'm A Very Satisfied Customer

AUTHOR: Shannon - ()

I have ordered many times from this company for our homemade incense.  The oils are very nice and most of them are quite potent we find, in the S.O.S.  Some scents we like more than others and plan to order those in a higher concentration for future orders.  Everything is packaged properly and the sampling program is good.  I would give them a B+ at this time and I believe they are only getting better.  We even try all the oils in candles, as warming oils, on our skin as personal fragrance and even created a dryer ball and we love it all.