Complaint Review: Saver Express/Island Dreams

Saver Express/Island Dreams
Miami, Florida USA

Saver Express/Island Dreams Lack of Truth in Advertising Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: I have similar experience with Saver Express

Saver Express/ Island Rays power point highlighted and promised fabulous bargain on luxury hotels, cruises, resorts, etc.  After joining to the tune of $5000, I went to the web site and found prices higher than the Internet. When I called a concierge, I was told they could get access to "Secret" websites and thus be able to save me money. I booked a hotel though them and had to pay the price upfront (no real savings) and was told that I would get rebate later. This rebate system was NOT discussed in the presentation. I tried again to book a car with them. One company they gave me as a "bargain" was a secret company. I could not find out the name until I paid my deposit. The second bargain was Hertz a mere 10 dollar  savings per week. I feel that I was tricked into joining this club due the lack of truth in advertising. Because of the lack of truth on their part I want to be released from this contract and have my money refunded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saver-ExpressIsland-Dreams/Miami-Florida/Saver-ExpressIsland-Dreams-Lack-of-Truth-in-Advertising-Miami-Florida-1075119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saver Express/Island Dreams

I have similar experience with Saver Express

AUTHOR: Baron - ()

We also were expecting deep discounts as was pointedly referenced in our January 6, 2014 presentation in Winchester, Virginia. We joined that day and have used this service once as of January 31, 2014. Our stay in Mississippi and Louisiana hotels was booked via their Paris, France office causing our credit card company (thankful they are diligent) to place a fraud hold on the charges. I still don't understand why the Tampa, Florida office wasn't used - the one we were dealing with. For hotel bookings we've experienced only the same as Expedia offerings with a 10% rebate to follow. As of this time we can't state how that has gone as you must wait one week after your travel for it to be processed. I also wish for my money to be refunded. This is an expensive travel agency that has saved us about $50 in rebates if this turns out to be true. Only another $3,950 to go until we break even.