Complaint Review: Saving Makes Money (SMRC)

• Submitted: Tue, May 27, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: Michzook — College Town Michigan
Saving Makes Money (SMRC)
Internet USA

Saving Makes Money (SMRC) Internet Scam CashLoan and redirector of personal information. Internet

In February 2014, I was searching for loan campanies online, and I filled up personal information as requested.  I thouht nothing of this until May27th, when I was reviewing all my bank transections, I noticed a $87. which didn't have a description and then I began to look throughly and I noticed $19.95 charged from February through April. I began tracing the charges and all ended up at "Saving Makes Money"

I called the company how and why they were charging me and who are they?  The answers they gave were so defensive, flimsy, and rude.  Hailey and Sydney the women whom I spoke with dwelled on explaining their five day refund policy, and that they sell coupon membership.  I ask them why would I spend time on line searching to buy coupons, and as a matter of fact I never received any coupon book.

This company thrives on grabbing or exchanging personal information with cash loan companies and claim that the person gave them the information.  I never got my refund from this company. I just want the public to be aware of this company’s  unethical practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saving-Makes-Money-SMRC/internet/Saving-Makes-Money-SMRC-Internet-Scam-CashLoan-and-redirector-of-personal-information-1150006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saving Makes Money (SMRC)