Complaint Review: Saving Makes Money

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Nelita P — Knoxville Tennessee
Saving Makes Money
Encino, California USA

Saving Makes Money SMRC Charged my checking account with out my authorization Encino California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I was a victim as well

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Saving Makes Money

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PISSED OFF

I was looking for a loan on line, somehow I was redirected to Saving Makes Money online. After reading that I would be charged 87.00, I did not click on the accept button and closed out the page, and after a day oro so I saw a charged on my account of 87.00 and I was outraged.

I called and demanded my money back and I had to argued with the lady on the phone, not once but twice I called to stop these charges. I asked to speak to a manager and she informed that she was a manger and she told me that she will mail out a form so I could get my money back.

They also charged me 19.95 to and I asked for that back and she denied me that. Now I have to pay back NSF charged on my account.

So now I'm out 87.00+19.95+25.00 = 131.95.. And not happy. I want my miney back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saving-Makes-Money/Encino-California-91426/Saving-Makes-Money-SMRC-Charged-my-checking-account-with-out-my-authorization-Encino-Cal-1123550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saving Makes Money

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I was a victim as well

AUTHOR: Bridget - (USA)

They did me the same way... Why would I even want something like that.... So now my account has been in the negative and had not been open a month....

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Saving Makes Money

AUTHOR: mikecarnor - (USA)

Attention: Visitors of this site, please be aware this is not the Saving Makes Money discount membership website. Again, this site is not the company site and any message you leave here is not received by the company. This site does not provide accurate information. Please contact Saving Makes Money customer service directly for help by going to membershipsmmsupport.com to use their email option or by phone 818-309-1344.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PISSED OFF

AUTHOR: Yadira - (USA)

tHEY DID THE SAME THING TO ME! THESE PREDATORS ARE DOING THIS LEFT AND RIGHT TO PEOPLE THAT ARE ALREADY IN NEED OF A LOAN SO THEY JUST MESS YOU UP EVEN MORE.  I WANT MY MONEY BACK TOO!!!

FILING A REPORT WITH MY BANK