Complaint Review: Saving Makes Money

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: LeeAnn — Verbena Alabama
Saving Makes Money
Internet USA

Saving Makes Money They took money from my checking account without my authorization Northern Los Angeles Internet

These people said my husband authorized them to take money from our checking account in the amount of 87.00 I noticed this when I was checking my account and knew he did not do this some how they got our checking account number and email address. We had been looking for a pay day loan but we did not authorize this company to take this money. So I called my bank and had them put a stop payment on the check and that cost me 36.00 so in all I lost 123.00. I did call Saving Makes Money customer service and they would not speak to me. I am changing bank account numbers so they will not be able to do this again. They could not even speak English correctly and makes me wonder if they were in another country. I will never again use the internet to pay or buy something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saving-Makes-Money/internet/Saving-Makes-Money-They-took-money-from-my-checking-account-without-my-authorization-Nort-1155680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saving Makes Money