Complaint Review: Saving Smart

• Submitted: Sun, February 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2008

• Reported By:west falls New York
Saving Smart
P.O. Box 5152 DesPlaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Saving Smart SavingSmart Ripped Me Off !!! DesPlaines Illinois

Back in May 2007 I contacted an 800 # out of my local paper stating that "reposessed homes for 199.00 a month." The person i talked to confused me into signing up for theses other things savingsmart and other affiliations just to gain access to a list of homes. I gave her my checking account # and thought i was in for a great deal. I then changed my mind the next day after speaking with my family about the company, called them back and began the process of canceling everything. Or so i thought.

The woman i spoke to in turn told me everything was canceled. It took me months to figure out i was being charged a dollar a month to saving smart a website i have never accessed or was aware of. I called the 800 # that was on my bank statement for saving smart it is all automated and i entered my home telephone # to gain access to a membership ID i canceled it but wont know for sure until the 23rd of this month. I'm very upset the woman on the phone lied to me for 1 for 2 they have been taking my money and i have nothing in turn to show for it. I dont even know what to do. I hope this website can help.

jen
west falls, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2008 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saving-Smart/DesPlaines-Illinois-06617-5152/Saving-Smart-SavingSmart-Ripped-Me-Off-DesPlaines-Illinois-305781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saving Smart