Virgin

Complaint Review: Saving The Endangered Species - Andrew O'Neal - Richard Houghton

• Submitted: Fri, December 08, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By:Titusville Florida
Saving The Endangered Species - Andrew O'Neal - Richard Houghton
8530 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 404 Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Saving The Endangered Species - Andrew O'Neal - Richard Houghton, Promoter Have lost all contact with the promotor Richard Houton or Andrew O'neal ripoff Beverly Hills California

*General Comment: Address?

*Consumer Comment: Hi Rex

*Consumer Comment: Ethical????

*Consumer Comment: These 2 folks are the most ethical people in Mexico

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Why the drama?

*General Comment: Threatening a life

*Consumer Comment: oneal

*Consumer Comment: Get a life Mr. Louis Maltos

*Consumer Comment: hiding

*Consumer Comment: You people are ridiculous

*General Comment: I know where they are...

*Consumer Comment: oneal

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Always here for you

*Consumer Comment: houghton oneal

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Houghton & ONeal

*Consumer Comment: houghton and oneal

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: might know where they are

*Consumer Comment: update

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: i might know where they are

Invested in Saving The Endangered Species LLC I & II in 1998. Curently their web site has disappeared and all addresses and phone numbers are disconnected.

The series are currently are held by Cinemour Entertainment who are responsible for trying to distribute these series. They also have been unable to contact neither Richard Houghton nor Andrew O'Neal. They are also owed monies at this time.

I am not sure this is just a scam but close to being a case of possible intention to avoid keeping the commitments to investors and by not doing so are riping off all investors involved.

Any one privy to the whereabouts of these individuals please respond to this report. Thank you

William
Titusville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2006 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saving-The-Endangered-Species-Andrew-ONeal-Richard-Houghton/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/Saving-The-Endangered-Species-Andrew-ONeal-Richard-Houghton-Promoter-Have-lost-all-c-224382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saving The Endangered Species - Andrew O'Neal - Richard Houghton

#1 General Comment

Address?

AUTHOR: resmth - (United States of America)

Just because you looked up someones name in the white pages doesnt mean you have the correct one.  Why dont you Move On.

Hi Rex

AUTHOR: Move On - (United States of America)

My "Friends" as you put it did not say anything. I said it. Read more carefully trailer trash. I may come visit you at 1256 East Harvest Street to discuss certain things cockroach.

Bye for now

Ethical????

AUTHOR: resmth - (United States of America)

What is it????? 10, 12 or 14 years ago.  Thats what happens when there are so many lies, its hard to keep track of them.  Im sure someone is checking to see if this case if closed.   It will be good to see them get to the bottom of all this back and forth so everyone can move on.   Its interesting, your most ethical friends threaten people and now they tell them they can go to hell.  Real ethical.

These 2 folks are the most ethical people in Mexico

Hello to all,

It is too bad that people have resorted to this because of your own jealousies and problems. I know these two individuals in question and they don't come any more fair or honest or hard working. I dare say that I have yet to meet more ethical people than Richard or Sean. Obviously Rex from Mesa and Louis from Oklahoma have some sort of axe to grind but do not attack these individuals character without all of the facts. As was previously posted here by the judge, there is nothing anywhere on the planet that shows the outcome of the allegations from 12 years ago. That tells me that they too were unfounded accusations. God bless everyone here except the slanderers...You can go to H**l.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Why the drama?

AUTHOR: Sean - (United States of America)

I don't even know who you people are. No one is hiding. I see no threats. I wrote with my e-mail address if anyone has a problem. I can provide hundreds of happy client testimonials. The original message is 14 years old. Things were straightened out. Can't everyone just get along?

If everyone minded their own business, quit being jealous, and/or had the facts straight, these ridiculous comments would never be here. Mind your own store people or come to my office and let's talk face to face...

My door is always open.

#6 General Comment

Threatening a life

AUTHOR: resmth - (United States of America)

You truly are a disgusting individual, now youre threatening lives of someones family.  How low will you go!

I hope they are successful in solving whatever problem they have with you.

Contact

AUTHOR: Ok - (United States of America)

Yes, Rsmth in Mesa. I can be reached at loushawnee@aol.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Low Life's

AUTHOR: Move On - (United States of America)

First of all, let's review the facts... As I previously mentioned, anyone can be charged with anything. It is the outcome that matters. I, in my own personal due diligence, can find nothing as far as a conviction or any court indicating wrong doing...Only allegations. I called upon a friend in the Superior Court system and they informed me all charges were subsequently dropped. That is why you cannot find any sort of punishment for these outlandish allegations. They were disproved and exonerated and found NOT GUILTY. Now the Dent's from Arizona are trying to stir up trouble. Even if there were something up have you uneducated people ever heard of Statute of limitations?  You idiots are responding to posts that are 10 years old for God's sake! Also, I know for a fact that these wonderful, hard working individuals go back and forth to the States with regularity. Now, if they were wanted by the FBI or any agency, would that be possible????   Another thing, even on their website they strongly recommend using an attorney of YOUR choice. Hmmmm, that doesn't sound like the work of scammers as you losers try to make them out to be.

Please remember, Mexico has their own justice... Be careful when visiting. You may find yourself in the Jungle with your attitudes... Think very carefully and grow up.

#9 General Comment

Another victim

AUTHOR: resmth - (United States of America)

Mr. Malton I am very interested in talking with you and hearing your story.  I may have some information that you may be interested in.  I know of these men and would like to share stories with you.  If there is a way I can contact you please let me know.

still hiding

AUTHOR: La - (United States of America)

Such a big man hiding behind your post if you weren't such a coward I would ask Governor about you myself. I am not a public servant and find it unfortunate that you would belittle the people who save lives and give their life every day so that you can be stupid. The firemen and police that save lives should be concerned about ticks like you. if you are a judge you are a public servant and have just commented about yourself. I am surely not bothered by cowards that have no idea what they are talking about. Just answer the questions I posted about your (friends) if you cannot disprove them, it is what it is. I have nothing to hide how about you?

In the meanwhile

AUTHOR: Rich - (United States of America)

In the meanwhile, i consider that the mexican authorities must be notified that Sean O'Neil and Richard Houghton are there, even make a request to keep an eye on them.

With there background, they could probably be avoiding taxes or there immigration status is not legal. I wonder if there company investment properties mexico is used for other purposes, if you know what i mean.

Poor little man Louis

AUTHOR: Move On - (United States of America)

Were your feelings hurt?  Did I strike a nerve with the "always wanted to be a cop thing?"  You are a pitiful little man Mr. Wannabe.  Attesting to your delusions, you now believe I am Mr. O'Neal.  Thank you for the laugh. You would have made a good cop because your are a silly puppet like they are. I am glad you always aspired to be a public "servant"

On a more productive note, if you are going to use deep thoughts and words like Karma, please learn how to spell it correctly. This too gave me a good chuckle when I could get a crystal clear glimpse into you and your obvious lack of worldliness or education.

Any normal person that would read this can now clearly see that you are not to be taken seriously and are a crackpot. I think I will initiate a letter to an old friend Mary Fallin and expose your slanderous, unfounded remarks. My advice cockroach is Move On!!!!!!!!

oneal

AUTHOR: La - (United States of America)

It is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about and your ramblings sound just like Oneal trying to convince everyone that someone is sticking up for him a judge or attorney surely can articulate much better than posted. The cases I mentioned are public record anyone can check those you still have not denied the case filings against you others can just contact California Superior Court County of Los Angeles. you must, yourself, have some kind of regret in the fact that hard working Californians have lost retirement who fell victim to you. I don't know why you want to continue to scratch the wound your opinion means nothing since I have no respect for you I am done with you I wish you everything that is coming to you (carma) Go forth and multiply.

Get a life Mr. Louis Maltos

AUTHOR: Move On - (United States of America)

It is obvious that you have a mental problem. I see that you are in law enforcement or rental cop business. In my profession I have seen many wanna be's such as yourself. Were you too fat or stupid to become a cop yourself? I think so judging by your ramblings. Anyone can be accused of anything in this world. I am asking for proof of "conviction" There is a world of difference. Please educate yourself and quit concerning yourself with trying to destroy other people by your misinformed, unfounded allegations you wanna be.

Thomas

hiding

AUTHOR: La - (United States of America)

I am curious about your claims to be an attorney but did not leave your information.

Answer this, California case number BC276612 judgment against Sean Oneal and Richard Houghton for over $8,000,000.00 is this not true about your friends? If this is not true why are people still searching for them?

Answer this; Wednesday April 24, 2004 news release Department of Corporations California two movie producers who bilked investors of more than $8 million through fraudulant movie production schemes were ordered to turn over personal assets at a hearing on Monday including $50.00 in cash the pair had in their pockets....  you can find this through California Department of Corporations. Is this not Houghton?

Answer this; is the seventy foot private yacht Houghton lives on and offers potential (victims)---investors to take out on their trip to Mexico really his, has it ever been registered to another individual who was involved in a civil action in Orlando Florida case number 6:07-cv-00609-acc-dab filed in 2007 where they fraudulantly raised at least $21,000,000.00 is the yacht Houghton?

If you can tell me that any of this is not true I will recant any comments I am providing the facts and documents.

You people are ridiculous

AUTHOR: Move On - (United States of America)

Please read carefully through each of these posts in that hard working and honest people's reputation's are at stake. As I read these tragic allegations I see that the biggest culprit is Louis Maltos from Shawnee, Oklahoma. He took it upon himself to respond to a post that was 6 years old with out reviewing any facts. I am an attorney and judge and have been practicing for over 40 years. Before I purchased my 2 homes in Mexico I did my due diligence like no other. There is no record anywhere on this planet that these 2 individuals were convicted of ANYTHING. All I could find were other clients who were scrambling over each other to give testimony to the outstanding and honest jobs these two folks and their company have done for them. Please have your facts straight in regards to future, unfounded allegations against anyone in the future. I highly recommend and endorse these two amazing individuals.

#17 General Comment

I know where they are...

AUTHOR: Rich - (United States of America)

Sean and Richard live in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Own a real estate company - Investment Properties Mexico (www.investmentpropertiesmexico.com), you can call them at the following US number 651 200 61 34.

They have a poor reputation in the area and are already having problems with other people because of there arrogance.

Are they wanted in the US? Would it be convenient to let the Mexican Authorities that they are here and to watch them closely?

oneal

Sean Oneal,

I do have your direct contact and the only thing I get from you and Houghton are threats to slander me. I have only discussed truths about you. Also, as you can see I did not start the post it appears that someone from the production and movie judgment against you for several millions of dollars in California is looking for you. just answer the people that have posted about your past and I do not care to hear from you. I have my concerns about your practices and have discussed those directly with you if there are any other victims of your past business you should deal with them directly and leave my name out of it. If you intend on going back down this road I will defend my position and my name. anyone else out there concerned about me can google me and see that I have nothing to hide, how bout you!

#19 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Always here for you

AUTHOR: Sean - (United States of America)

This is the only downside of the internet. Misinformed people who hold jealousies etc. can try and ruin your reputation even if you are a hard working and honest person. Any body that has any grievances or questions for me can reach me at seanoneal1000@mac.com. I have never, nor has Richard been involved in any sort of fraudulent activities. Only slander and gossip. We can provide names and testimonials of 100's of happy clients that are thrilled with us and our efforts and unparalleled hard work ethics. Please feel free to contact me with any questions other than hiding behind these career threatening threads.
Louis Maltos from Shawnee, you have always had my contact information... Good luck to all and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Sean O'Neal

houghton oneal

AUTHOR: La - (United States of America)

I am not sure that anyone needs to be affraid of them Oneal, if these are the same guys, has allegedly threatened some people I have no fear of these guys and I know they are still operating a business

#21 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Houghton & ONeal

AUTHOR: resmth - (United States of America)

Can you tell me how you were involved with these guys?  I have someone who has a recent video of them.  Can you also tell me if they need to be afraid of them?

houghton and oneal

AUTHOR: La - (United States of America)

These guys are living in Sunny Mexico one on a house boat and the other in a million dollar home.if you can send a picture I will verify them.

#23 UPDATE EX-employee responds

might know where they are

AUTHOR: resmth - (United States of America)

i also would like to see if these are the same two men who scammed people in the past.  i do have photos but would need more information before releasing them.

update

AUTHOR: La - (United States of America)

do you have pictures of these individuals and have you determined that the guys you are seeking do live out of the country. doing a follow up on these guys and need to see if it matches the complaint in california

#25 UPDATE EX-employee responds

i might know where they are

AUTHOR: Kdt - (U.S.A.)

Mr. William, I might know where this R. H. is at the moment, but this is a delicate matter for parties involved since reputations may be harmed, therefor I'd like you to give me a physical description of R H, tell me nationality and age, and the way he performs in therms of maners, also any other piece of info you might consider useful, like if he lives in a house/condo or in a different acomodation. If we're lucky we might find out that the one that ripped you off is the same individual that ripped me off as well. I'll appreciate any info you may be able to share and will be waiting for your comments.

John