adults

• Submitted: Thu, May 17, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 17, 2007

• Reported By:Bend Oregon
SavingSmart.com
savingsmart.com Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

SavingSmart.com Ripoff fraudulent billing even after cancelation of membership Des Plaines Illinois

Several months ago I signed up with PrivacyMatters.com to get a free credit report. I never got the credit report. I also was signed up with SavingSmart.com.
I tried to cancel my membership, but I couldn't find a way. Once they billed me, I looked at their websites trying to find a way to cancel my membership. After a lot of searching I found a phone #. I called it, and an automated system cancelled my membership.

This cancellation was only for PrivacyMatters.com. I didn't know this. After I was billed again by SavingSmart.com for the next month, I look into how to cancel my membership. After writing their customer service an email, they sent me my login information. I did not have this before. It allowed me to cancel my membership.

That was a few months ago. I was billed again every month since then! I just cancelled my membership a 2nd time! Hopefully they will stop billing me.

Walter
Bend, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2007 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SavingSmartcom/Des-Plaines-Illinois-06617-5152/SavingSmartcom-Ripoff-fraudulent-billing-even-after-cancelation-of-membership-Des-Plaines-249131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SavingSmart.com