Complaint Review: Savings 2 Go

• Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By: Mingo — Houston Texas
Savings 2 Go
, Pennsylvania USA

Savings 2 Go Planplus Charge my credit card for magazines and services I did not requst. Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs

Was charged for three spanish language womens magazines which I don't

need or read. Was also charged for Savings 2 Go and Planplus neither services that I need or want.

I have no idea how my credit card was compromised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2014 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-2-Go/Pennsylvania/Savings-2-Go-Planplus-Charge-my-credit-card-for-magazines-and-services-I-did-not-requst-1150287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings 2 Go

Consumer Affairs

AUTHOR: Consumer Affairs - ()

At Savings2Go and PlanPlus nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation.  We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns.  If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700   West Plano Parkway, PlanoTX75075.