Complaint Review: Savings Ace

• Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By: Joe — Palmetto Florida United States of America
Savings Ace
9500 West Dodge Road Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Savings Ace Adaptive Marketing I originally was signing up as a member of My Life.com and during the time I was on their site, I was offered a membership to Savings Ace. It becomes a recurring charge after 30 days if not cancelled. Omaha, Nebraska

I On Oct 20, 2009 I went on line to Mylife.com and signed up. During the signup, apparantly another screen popped up for Savings Ace, 30 day free trial, which My Life saysI must have filled out and subscribed to. After the 30 days, if you do not cancel, then they automatically start billing yourcredit or debit card.I must have thought that I was still subscribing to Mylife.com by completing the information, which in fact, is what Teneka at Mylife suggested.In advertantly, I may have done this.In looking over my bank statements for tax deductible items, I noticed that I had a recurring charge of19.95 or 23.95 each month since around Dec 2009.I called the companyat 888-593-5216 and inquired about the charges. I was told thatmust have authorized it or they would notbe charging me. They offered to reinburse me for the last monthly charge. I asked for a complete refund from day one. I also told them that I will be forwarding their company name and Mylifeto allFederal and State agencies to make them aware of this possible conspirancy by these two companies.I am not the first person that this has happened to, I am sure.

Joe, Palmetto, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-Ace/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Savings-Ace-Adaptive-Marketing-I-originally-was-signing-up-as-a-member-of-My-Lifecom-and-690138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings Ace