Complaint Review: Savings Ace

• Submitted: Thu, February 03, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Terri — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Savings Ace

Savings Ace Adaptive Marketing company steals CC numbers from a reputable company(Travelocity)when you purchase an airline ticket. NO Authorization given, Internet

I purchased a one-way ticket through Travelocity on Aug. 5, 2010. Savings Ace stole my credit card information and began charging me $19.95/month. I did NOT give authorization to join this company. I never received any membership # or information, but I was charged for 5 months until I realized this was a fraudulent charge. NO refund was made to me.

How many years can these companies exist and complaints be made before something is done to STOP them???

I've read complaints listed here for 2 years??? When will something be done about this company???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-Ace/internet/Savings-Ace-Adaptive-Marketing-company-steals-CC-numbers-from-a-reputable-companyTraveloc-690418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings Ace