Complaint Review: Savings Ace

• Updated: Tue, March 29, 2011

• Reported By: Hot under the collar — Wetmore Michigan United States of America
Savings Ace

Savings Ace Suckered in again.... Internet

I accessed a three-month trial membership to My Life.com on 3/19/11. The My Life website also offered a "FREE" 7-day trial membership to Savings Ace, an online company that would give discounts on products. I innocently agreed to try Savings Ace for seven days.  On the 7th day, 3/26/11, Savings Ace billed my checking account for $19.95 for the next months services. Now that I've cancelled my Savings Ace membership, Savings Ace refuses to refund the $19.95 on the grounds that I didn't cancel within the first seven days.

In the end, I'm paying them $19.95 for a "Free" 7-day trial membership. I am appalled that I fell for yet another scam, and that MY LIFE would participate in such a scam. All of these super-offers make you check a box to prove that you've read their "terms, agreements, and privacy policies. They then place said terms, etc., in an inaccessible place on the website, and word them so incoherently that it's hard to complete the reading of them. THESE ACTIONS MUST BE STOPPED!

I have appealed to the BBB and every ripoff/scam reporter I could find. I want my money back from Savings Ace! My Life:  I am totally ashamed of you for promoting this program and no longer trust you very much.  I found in reporting this to you that you, also, were planning to start billing my checking account without my knowledge because I couldn't access your terms, agreement, and privacy policy on your web page.  The greedy scams just never stop! Take advantage of the guy who doesn't take the time to first access and then muddle through your terms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-Ace/internet/Savings-Ace-Suckered-in-again-Internet-711486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings Ace