Complaint Review: Savings Ace

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Christine in San Diego — San Diego California United States of America
Savings Ace

Savings Ace Unlawfully charged my debit card for over a year for this company. I did not sign up for anything, yet they deducted hundreds of dollars for over two years. They refunded one month. They are crooks an , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Not sure if you signed up for this two years ago and forgot, but....

Savings Ace debited my BOA account for over two years with out authorization. They are rude when you call, and I did not use any service of theirs.  I was told I clicked on a banner on the internet which gave the authorization to gain access to my account. I never did that. I am a single mom, this money taken caused me to be overdrawn and charged fees that were not authorized. Banks should know this vendor. THere are lots of reports filed. I want a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-Ace/internet/Savings-Ace-Unlawfully-charged-my-debit-card-for-over-a-year-for-this-company-I-did-not-947119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings Ace

Not sure if you signed up for this two years ago and forgot, but....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

How in the world did it take TWO YEARS to notice this monthly debit to your account?

Are you this lax with all your finances?

I read their contract and don't see how you'll get other than a one month refund.