Complaint Review: Savings Makes Money

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: Lady — Jarrettsville Maryland
Savings Makes Money
Internet USA

Savings Makes Money Similar to the other scam message about this company, I had the same experience. I need a very small shor term loan and shopped the internet for one. the site said it was secure so I filled out a form. I never spoke with anyone nor did I receive any type of message from anyone via email or voice mail. However, they deducted 487 from my checking account. Fortunately, I saw it the same day as the transactin and called my bank fraud department immediately. Beware of this scam. Internet

I had a similar experence as the one I just read.  I needed a small short term loan and serached the internet.  The website claimed to be secure so I filled in the information.  I never spoke with anyone, did not receive an email in return nor did I have a text for voice message.  A couple of days later my checking account was debited $87 by this company.  I notified my banks fraud department immediately.  Beware of this SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-Makes-Money/internet/Savings-Makes-Money-Similar-to-the-other-scam-message-about-this-company-I-had-the-same-1167792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings Makes Money