Complaint Review: Savings To Go

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
Savings To Go
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Savings To Go Fraud Unauthorized charges to credit card Miami Florida

I received a phone call from my credit card company to authorize charges to my card (gotta love chase). They asked about charges to this company (savings to go), which they said was to an account overseas. I immediately told this this was bogus and they cancelled my card, then sent a new one. I then got a phone call from savings to go asking if I was sure I wanted to cancel my subscription!! I believe my card information may have been sold to them from washington mutual, who was then bought out by chase. So this report will go under fraud for both of these companies.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-To-Go/Plano-Texas-75075/Savings-To-Go-Fraud-Unauthorized-charges-to-credit-card-Miami-Florida-462604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings To Go