Complaint Review: Savings To Go

• Reported By:Oak Park California
Savings To Go
www.s2go.com Internet U.S.A.

Savings To Go unauthorized charges to my bank account Internet

Savings to Go was charging my bank account $13.95 a month since August 2008 without my authorization. The company got my bank account number when I bought a product advertised on TV commercial.
I discovered the charges in January 2009 and was told by a company representative that the charges were membership fees. I asked to cancel my membership, which I had never wanted in a first place.
I was out of States for a few months and didn't check my bank account. In May 2009 I noticed again $ 13.95 on my bank account, paid to Savings to Go. I had to close my bank account to be free from these unauthorized charges.

Anna
Oak Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-To-Go/internet/Savings-To-Go-unauthorized-charges-to-my-bank-account-Internet-461183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings To Go