Complaint Review: Savings and Recovery LLC

• Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — LeMars Iowa United States of America
Savings and Recovery LLC
PO Box 2970 Mission Viejo, California United States of America

Savings and Recovery LLC This Company is a joke! THEY OWE ME MONEY! Mission Viejo, California

I had a representative for this company come to my business and explain their audit program. After explaining to me that the audit performed on the energy companies would save me $9,000 after a year of the audit. All I had to do was pay a $2,000 retainer and provide monthly statements from my utilities.

I began sending my monthly statements as agreed, but after 6 months or so I received a large packet of forms to complete. This was not discussed in the original agreement, so I called several times (at least a dozen phone calls) to get an explanation and directions on what needed to be done with these forms.

Due to no response from anyone that I tried to contact I stopped sending the statements. After two months I received a letter in the mail from James Valgean-audit manager, stating that I was in "default and failed to supply the requested information". Now that there was some correspondence I tried to reach Mr. Valgean to no avail. In fact the email address provided did not work and no phone calls or voice mails were ever returned.

I continue to call every month because they owe me an apology and $2,000!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings-and-Recovery-LLC/Mission-Viejo-California-92690/Savings-and-Recovery-LLC-This-Company-is-a-joke-THEY-OWE-ME-MONEY-Mission-Viejo-Califo-896853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings and Recovery LLC