Complaint Review: Savings2Go - Stonebridge Benefit Services

• Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Gibsonton Florida
Savings2Go - Stonebridge Benefit Services
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas United States of America

Savings2Go/Stonebridge Benefit Services unauthorized taking funds from my account Plano Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

According to Savings2Go web site that explains how I "enrolled". None of that was ever brought to my attention nor did I ever receive any mailings from them. I never "enrolled" into their program whatsoever. Yet, on July 8th, 2009 I found where they "decided" to take $12.95 out of my account. I never allowed them nor authorized such a transaction. Nor did I ever receive any mailings from them whatsoever. I didn't even receive an email message from them that they were going to do this nor even who they were.

I have learned that there are many reports; complaints; not only in the "Ripoff Report" but at the site;(((Redacted))) where there are 6 pages of complaints found there. One of those complaints is mine. Many people have been taken by this company and in some cases, several hundreds of dollars were taken. In every case no one ever authorized payment to this company which is over seen by Stonebridge Benefit Services located in Plano, TX. Their site is: http://www.stonebridgebenefit.com/AboutUs.aspx Savings2Go has a site that explains how some one gets "enrolled" at: https://www.s2gomembers.com/how_enroll.aspx ... I looked at that and I received nothing as to what they're discussing. (((Redacted))) concerning Savings2Go is found at: (((Redacted))) This is a disreputable firm and it needs to be stopped ASAP!!!

Topper_9090 Gibsonton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2Go-Stonebridge-Benefit-Services/Plano-Texas-75075/Savings2GoStonebridge-Benefit-Services-unauthorized-taking-funds-from-my-account-Plano-Te-467682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2Go - Stonebridge Benefit Services

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.