Complaint Review: Savings2Go - Stonebridge Benefits Service

• Submitted: Sun, April 19, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Plano Texas
Savings2Go - Stonebridge Benefits Service
2700 West Plano Parkway Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Savings2Go - Stonebridge Benefits Service They stole information to scam money from me. Plano Texas

*Author of original report: savings2go

In January I received in the mail, membership information from Savings2Go. I immediately called and told them to cancel my membership, as I had never signed up for their service.
I thought that put an end to it. In April,'09 they billed me $14.95 for their service.
I have yet to get in contact with them. All I get when I call is a recording.

Katherinee
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2009 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2Go-Stonebridge-Benefits-Service/Plano-Texas-75075/Savings2Go-Stonebridge-Benefits-Service-They-stole-information-to-scam-money-from-me-P-444871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2Go - Stonebridge Benefits Service

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.

savings2go

AUTHOR: Katherinee - (U.S.A.)

Savings2Go,aka Stonebridge Benefits Service,aka Aegon Charges made without authorizati . Additional Contact Information. Plano Texas

Since I previously submitted my "rip off" report, I have discovered that this company has an A+ Accredited rating with the Better Business Bureau. They have had 247 complaints within the last 3 years. All 247 complaints have been closed, 103 of those within the last year.

For more information go to

Katherinee