Complaint Review: Savings2Go

• Updated: Thu, April 09, 2009

• Reported By:HARTFORD Connecticut
Savings2Go
www.Savings2Go.com Internet U.S.A.

Savings2Go They withdrew 14.95 from my checking account without my permission and they have overdrawn my account. Texas Internet

*Consumer Comment: to consumer affairs manager

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

Savings2Go.com withdrew 14.95 from my checking account . Without my permission and they have made my checking account overdrawn.

Michella ****
HARTFORD, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Savings2Go/internet/Savings2Go-They-withdrew-1495-from-my-checking-account-without-my-permission-and-they-hav-434942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Savings2Go

to consumer affairs manager

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

YOU SURE ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF THESE COMPLAINTS.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP HIDING BEHIND RETAILER WEBSITES? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT READ THE INFORMATION PROVIDED?

When are you finally going to acknowledge that your are knowingly offering WORTHLESS membership programs THAT NO ONE WANTS?

That's the reason you hide behind retailer websites - NO ONE IS VOLUTARILY SIGNING UP FOR THESE WORTHLESS PROGRAMS!

FIGURE IT OUT! STOP STEALING MONEY AND CLOSE THE PROGRAMS THAT NO ONE WANTS!

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.